PLACING AN ORDER and OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION
How to order
To order on-line:
1. Use Part Search or Catalog Index to locate the part(s) you need.
2. Select the part to display your cost.
3. Select "Order" to place the part in your Shopping Cart.
4. Either Check Out or Continue Shopping.
5. When you check out, furnish all of the required information and place the order.
As the final step in filling an order, an e-mail is automatically sent to the purchaser. It contains an electronic representation of the invoice indicating all items that were shipped and the order's UPS tracking number. It also shows the exact amount charged to the credit card, including shipping and sales tax (if the purchaser resides in Illinois).
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will not be charged until the order is shipped.
On-line orders are normally shipped no later than the following working day after being received.
On-line orders ship daily (Monday-Friday) 8:00AM-5:00PM Central Time Zone via UPS Ground.
We ship only to the United States and Canada
Sorry, we do not accept COD's, Money Orders or personal checks.
We accept the following major Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
|Copyright © 2005 Lazy 8 Inc.|